
We were given a frame and told we had to be in our compositon, it had to be black and white and it had to have balance.
I created balance by having two black frames on each side and one white frame in the middle while I was at an angle and more to the left. The outfit i wore also shown balance because it was black and white.
This picture shows no balance.
3 comments:
Het Lexi I realy think the balance and the no balance picture came out very nice. Due to the fact the top picture is taken from an angle also the way you pose with your hands helps it stay balanced.
The botoom one shows there is no balance becasue the pole makes the picture havier in one side and the other side is blank. I think the light on the background looks cool. O_o
the first black and white photo looks rally creative. the shades and whites make it pop out
the first black and white photo looks rally creative. the shades and whites make it pop out
Post a Comment